Please read these terms and conditions carefully..
1. Black Belt Driving Academy will provide a roadworthy, taxed car which is appropriately insured when accompanied by the instructor or Driving Standards Agency (D.S.A.) examiner.
2. You must produce on the first lesson a valid provisional licence, your National Insurance number and pass the eyesight test.
3. In the event of a mechanical breakdown the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson at a mutually convenient time. If a lesson is cancelled by me no payment will be due for the missed lesson.
4. If you wish to cancel a lesson 48 hours notice is required or payment will be required. Payment will be due if you fail to turn up for a pre arranged lesson. The instuctor will wait for 10 minutes. if no contact is made the lesson will be cancelled and payment will still be required. IT IS THE PUPIL'S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE AT THE ARRANGED MEETING PLACE AT THE AGREED TIME.
5. Payment is expected in advance or on the day. Failure to pay will incur a £10 admin charge on top of the lesson fee. Any money owed will be pursued through legal proceedings if necessary.
6. If upon arrival for the lesson you are unfit to drive through drink or drugs the lesson will be cancelled and payment will be due.
7. If you wish to start or end a lesson in a different place to usual 48 hours advance notice is required.
8. The pupil acknowledges that Black Belt Driving Academy has no liability to the pupil in respect of any loss, injury or damage arising from the use of the tuition vehicle or from any act of omissions of the instructor.
9. Please check with your instructor before booking your test to ensure the vehicle availability.
Intensive courses or caravan towing course.
These need to be paid for 7 days in advance of the lessons starting or they will be liable for the full cost of the course. If a pupil is ill a doctor's note will be required otherwise the pupil will be charged.
10. An advance payment of two lessons (£50) will be made on starting lessons. This will be used to fund one hour of the driving test on test day.
11. Lessons must be a MINIMUM of 1.5 hours unless special arrangements are made.
12. Full day training must be paid for at the time of booking (£200)
13. Records of your progress and contact details are securely stored. Once you leave these details, including phone number on my phone, will be deleted within 28 days.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions
signed (pupil) __________________________________ date ___________________
Signed (instructor) ______________________________ date ___________________
Michael. S. Askew B.Ed (Hons) N.P.Q.H. A.D.I.
Grade 'A' instructor